What information do we collect?
Tech Leaders Launchpad will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means. We collect a number of different types of information, which may include:
- Personal information (name, address, contact number, contact email address, social media information).
- Company details and contact information (telephone number, email address and mailing address).
- Billing information (bank account details including BSB number, account numbers or credit or debit card details including but not
- limited to credit or debit card numbers, expiration date, billing address, CVS codes and similar information). Billing information is
- collected and processed by our third-party payment processor, Stripe.
- Information provided to us or acquired, with your consent, in order for us to assist with your enquiries.
- Information from customer surveys and/or promotional offers that you participate in.
- Information from your computer or browser including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, operating system, software
- installed on your computer and geo-location information.
How do we collect information?
Most of the information we collect will come directly from you or from your activity. This can come from our online contact form, newsletter subscription opt-in form, telephone calls and when you contact us directly through email or mail. We may also capture information from you, or from third parties when you:
Why do we need your information?
We collect, hold, use and disclose information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- Assist with your questions, complaints and dealings with us.
- Enable you to access and use our website.
- Conduct market research so that we can customise our products, services and website to meet your needs and interests.
- Improve our products and customer service.
- Send you our newsletter if you are a subscriber.
- Periodically send promotional emails, campaigns, new products, special offers and other information that may be of interest to you, through email.
- Arrange for services to be provided by third parties e.g. delivery services.
- Ensure the smooth running of our internal operations, such as record keeping, data analytics, or for audit and training purposes.
- Fulfil our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements with our third parties.
Who do we disclose your information to?
- Our related body corporates, or third parties as is required to provide our products and services, including our external service providers, such as payment system operators, lawyers, accountants, other advisers, financial institutions, and information technology providers.
- Any government organisation or agency.
- Administrative service providers.
- Our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we carry out.
Direct marketing and how to opt out
We may use information that we have collected to provide you with information about our products and services that may be of benefit to you. We will not sell or trade your information for marketing or any other purposes. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you can opt out by contacting us at [email protected] or by clicking on an unsubscribe button in one of our marketing emails.
Disclosure of personal information outside of Australia
We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to, for example, to third-party suppliers or cloud providers that may be located internationally.
When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using Our Website and Cookies
When you use or access our website, we may collect personal information about you.
Cookies are small files, which seek permission to be stored in the hard drive of your computer, mobile device and other electronic devices. It records a number of information such as the type of browser and settings you are using, when you visited the website, which pages you accessed, when you leave our website and when you return to our website.
The information we collect is purely for analytic purposes so that we can understand how you are using and accessing our website. We can then improve our website to give you a better user experience.
Most browsers will automatically accept cookies. If you would like to disable cookies, you can modify your preferences on your browser settings. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website so we recommend you enable cookies.
How Does Tech Leaders Launchpad Secure Your Information?
We may hold electronic or hard copies of your information. There are a number of steps we take to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or improper disclosure.
Links to third-party websites
Our website may contain links to websites that may be of interest to our customers. These external links are owned and operated by third parties, and are not covered by this policy or subject to our privacy practices. Tech Leaders Launchpad has no control or rights over the contents of any linked website, and thus cannot be responsible for the privacy of any information which you provide when visiting these third party websites. When accessing these external third party websites, we strongly encourage you to review their privacy policies.
How can you contact us about privacy?
You can email us at [email protected] to:
- Update or correct your personal information. We will need to verify you before you can request your personal information.
- Opt out of receiving our monthly newsletter delivered by email.
- Opt out of our marketing.
- Correct any personal information we may hold about you.
- Make a complaint.